Friday, January 11, 2008

Why the HELL am I awake?

Didn't think the first post on the venture would come at 8:25 AM when I'm supposed to be in a Probability and Statistics tutorial. The damn net isn't even supposed to be working right now! But what the hell, inspiration comes in accord with my biological clock, which is set quite weirdly, I believe...

So anyway. Why this? To learn. To grow. Bing's style is something I can take quite a few lessons from, and he claims the same about mine. It was a unanimous thing. The blog HAD to be made, considering the recent addiction to blogging in the vacations.

The funny part is, when this idea was conceived, I was in the structured-writing phase. Random rants had fallen behind, so much so that Bing and I made a pact - He'd do the randomness, I'd do the structured. An excellent combination for the blog. Here's the twist - I'm back to randomness again.

Ergo this looks like it's gonna be quite a mess. And speaking of the mess, I'm quite hungry here. Breakfast calls.

More on this later, definitely.

No comments: